- Professional tennis coaches teaching techniques for essential swings (forehand, backhand, serve, and more)
- We develop game strategies and practice champion's drills to advance your game;
- We aim to build confidence in your tennis strengths and abilities
Upgrade your existing level or learn from scratch;
Learn how to master spectacular tennis shots that pro players hit;
Learn techniques for essential swings (forehand, backhand, drop shot, and more);
Build confidence in your tennis strengths and abilities on the court;
Add diversity to your tennis game strategies to defeat your opponents in style and more.
Play tennisThis means you’ve either never played, just started playing or haven’t picked up a racquet for years. Sessions are tailored to get you playing the sport as quickly as possible.
You probably play a handful of times a year, making quite a few mistakes and find serving difficult. This session looks at progressing technical and tactical aspects of the game, whilst building confidence in your strokes.
You’re currently playing fairly regularly (once or twice a month), and technique is solid but you’ve not had too much coaching before. Lessons will involve developing your tactical awareness and building points with control.
You have played a lot of tennis and received quite a bit of coaching in the past. You can rally consistently and create opportunities to win points off both your forehand and backhand. Coaching will look to take you to the next level – with advanced tactical/technical play.
- Develop the skills and focus them on the court;
- Master the fundamentals and improve every shot in your game including forehand, backhand, serve, volley, overhead, tweener, drop shot, and more;
- Understand best practices for racket grips, body positioning, and when specific shots are most effectively played;
- Identify the secrets of tour professionals signature shots;
Leading Customer Support Representative.